Jumping Targets dissects the true nature of gun facts in America.
- Annually, guns are used 80 times more often to protect lives than compared to being involved in homicide, accidents or suicide.
- Nearly 270 million civilians in America own firearms.
- Approximately 200,000 times a year, women use guns to defend themselves against sexual abuse.
- Three out of five felons say they will not become involved with armed victims.
- The U.S. has the highest gun ownership rate per 100 residents.
- The U.S. has 88.8 per 100 residents.
- Yemen has 54.8 per 100 residents.
- Switzerland has 45.7 per 100 residents.
- Finland has 45.3 per 100 residents.
- The country with the highest intentional homicide rate per 100,000 residents is Honduras at 91.6, El Salvador at 69.2, Côte D'ivoire at 56.9 and Jamaica at 52.2. Studies also show that nations that have strict gun controls laws also experience higher murder rates than those countries that do not. The nine European nations that feature the lowest gun ownership rates also have combined murder rates that are three times higher than nine European nations that feature the highest gun ownership rates.
- In the U.K., the possession of handguns is illegal.
- They experience 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people compared to only 466 violent crimes per 100,000 people in the U.S.
- After the handgun ban in 1997, violent attacks increased by 77%, which equates to two attacks every minute. Kitchen knives are responsible for half of all stabbings in the U.K., which is prompting physicians to call for bans on kitchen knives.
FBI Statistics show that concealed carry laws help to reduce murders by 8.5-percent, rapes by 5-percent, aggravated assaults by 7-percent and robberies by 3-percent. Every public mass shooting over the past 65 years has taken place in areas where guns are banned. Even though Europe has severe gun regulations, they have experienced three out of the world’s six worst school shootings.
Jumping Targets offers an array of metal rifle targets, which are ideal for shooting targets. Made of quality AR500 steel, these targets are designed to withstand the test of time and help improve gun owners’ aim and accuracy, helping them become better shooters in times of duress.